Sunday, September 13, 2009

It must be broken!

My BACK!!!!! It's effing killing me! I dont know if my bed is making it worse or this computer chair or if its a combination or neither. Does anyone have any low back pain remedies? I hate to go back to the doctor so soon, I have been to the doctor at least once a week for the last four weeks. I was terribly sick with an uper respiratory infection that turned into bronchial pnemonia. So I know if I went back this week they would think I am a huge gomer. I'm going to try taking another hot shower and go for a walk to see if that helps stretch things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, where the buffalo roam..., United States
Hello, My name is Kayla I am 26 years old, married to a pretty great guy and childless...I found out four years ago that I have PCOS(poly cystic ovarian syndrome, google it.) three out of those four years we have been trying to conceive our first child. Somewhere along that journey I have become lost...I'm not the same girl I used to be and would desperately like to go back but I can't find the way. I have become cold, careless, bitter, bitchy, jealous, and sad. Most of the time I'm angry and everyday I ask myself why. Boo-hoo I know. I created this blog as an outlet for my everyday stresses and also as a support system for myself on this journey back to who I really am. My goals are to rebuild my faith in god and his love for me, learn to care about myself again so I can be a better person to others, and to try and get my baby that I so desperately want and have been trying for three of the hardest years of my life. Thank you for reading.